Monday, December 1, 2008

Weapon Review



I was hoping this video would answer a lot of questions about where I get the weapons and stuff like that. When I made this I thought a lot of these weapons were still available or easy to find on the net (the vast wasteland of information). But I, and a few other people, have had a lot of trouble finding some of these sets. I think the company that makes these guns releases a few sets a year, and releases them in limited numbers, so a lot of the guns I showed here might no longer be available. Luckily, there are still a few cool sets a available.

http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/

http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/buy.html

http://www.monkeydepot.com/

http://www.monkeydepot.com/product_p/usf0011-dd088.htm

http://www.monkeydepot.com/21st_Century_Toys_Modern_Modern_Russian_RPG_Set_p/usf0012-dd098.htm

http://www.monkeydepot.com/21st_Century_Toys_Police_Shotgun_Set_p/usf0008-dd080.htm

http://www.monkeydepot.com/21st_Century_Toys_US_WWII_30_Cal_Air_Cooled_p/usf0014-dd131.htm

http://www.monkeydepot.com/21st_Century_Toys_US_WWII_30_Cal_Water_Cooled_p/usf0013-dd129.htm

Note: Some of these links will probably go dead in a few months so tell me if they don't work for you.

Creative Commons License
Weapon Review by Justin Bread is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments: