Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Revengeance

A Green clay guy seeks revenge...with a vengeance.



I finished filming (photos) this movie back in July. Between then and early August, I couldn't really do anything because my hard drive that had all my sound effects broke. I finally decided to ask on a bulletin on YouTube if anyone knew of any sound sites and I got a lot of replies. So I dedicated most of the credits to recognizing those people who helped me out. I also gave credit to KnokNokk (a.k.a. ToffProductions) who designed the productions logo in the beginning.

So what's next for me?

I'll work on a couple of tutorials that people have requested and keep answering messages for people that need help.

Creative Commons License
Revengeance by Justin Bread is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved the stop-motion i like it when the blues win :D