You might be asking yourself, "What the hell is this?"
I made this little blogspot site because I was getting a ton of questions about my clay movies on YouTube and it's really way too much than I can really handle. So I made this site so maybe eventually I can use this to answer a lot of the basic questions that I keep receiving. I haven't done much yet.
I also get a lot of people who ask me to watch their movies, rate and comment and it's too much. So I'm kind of hoping that this will eventually evolve into a place where you (and them) can promote your videos. I made a little forum to kind of start that. Look to the right.
I'm not expecting a whole lot to happen but who knows. This miserable place could become a semi-Knoxskorner (just more user oriented).
3 comments:
hi
I am a future claymation movie maker(like the ones you do).I need some beginner tips and advice.Also where do you get your mini guns?
Thxs
hey, you can try Toys R Us or walmart/kmart thats were i get mine :D
Where can I find the explosion/gun graphics for animations? Why is it that Red and Yellow always fight Greenish Colour with blue? How do you create red blood effects without using Clay from the red Claymen? I feel like signing up 4 blogspot so Please Respond.
Post a Comment